Limiting close interaction is one of the best ways to counter the spread of the Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19). Because of this, social distancing measures, also referred to as “physical distancing” have been implemented. This policy is about keeping a proper and safe distance between individuals at about six feet or two arm’s length from […]
With more than 50 years of expertise, Uratex is a renowned manufacturer of foam mattresses with its exceptional adherence to quality and innovation. Our brand continuously expands its range of foam products to capture and penetrate different markets–from consumers to business partners, clients, institutions, and industries across the country–with our commitment towards ensuring and delivering the best quality products and services. Behind every Uratex mattress are five key components indispensable for world-class quality and innovation:
- Best of Class Foam Quality
Our company is committed to meet all compliance standards for our world-class foam. We specially design to all industries and institutions in need of every foam solutions made for different purposes. From the finest foam raw materials, to premium quality mattresses, we have a complete array of business solutions as your holistic one stop shop.
- High Quality Resilient Springs
Aside from quality foams, high quality springs are also integral in some of our mattress offerings. From the traditional-type Bonnel Springs to the latest innovation Pocket Springs, we make sure that various options are available to provide a resilient base for our mattresses, which in turn can give your guests a wonderful sleep experience.
- Quali-5 Cellular Technology
To make sure that the mattresses we produce are of great quality, we follow the Quali-5 Cellular Technology guidelines. It is a collection of the qualities and technologies that guarantee that each product we manufacture has world-class quality.
It has five attributes that make up the whole process:
- Strong Adherence to Quality – every high quality foam are carefully evaluated and monitored by the Uratex Quality Assurance Program.
- ISO 9001 Accreditation – All RGC Group of Companies plants are accredited to assure customers that the company has passed strict, regulatory requirements for an effective Quality Management System.
- State-of-the-Art Equipment and Machinery – we have acquired and collaborated with Hennecke, one of the most popular machinery brands in Germany, in providing high-quality foams.
- World Class Formulation and Process Engineering Technology – our commitment to continuously make use of the latest innovations in foam and sleep is brought about by our Foam Research and Development and Process Engineering Departments.
- Usage of Best Raw Materials – we source our raw materials from select international suppliers such as Bayer, BASF, Shell, Dow, and Mitsui.
- Awards and Certifications
Our product expertise has been lauded by renowned brands and organizations such as the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Platinum Award, ISO 9001: 2015 Certification International, International Sleep Products Association, Sanitized Actifresh and accreditation from CertiPUR-US.
These recognitions revolve around brand reliability and integrity, ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements for continuous improvement, and other organization-specific attributes.
- Foam Raw Materials and Mattresses Customizations
To provide customer satisfaction and exceed expectations is our goal, which is why we offer options for customizations based on customer requirements and specifications. We provide customizations for size, firmness, cover, labels, and more to better cater to our clients’ customers.
To explore the Uratex Mattress offerings and other services, you may visit our mattress product page here: https://bit.ly/3gF9EUr.
For any questions or concerns regarding our products and services, feel free to reach out to Ms. Sheila at any of the following: 8842-6326 loc. 233 (landline), 0917 805 1698 (mobile), and firstname.lastname@example.org (email).