The Uratex Brio Comfort Mattress Series 200 is specially designed for users of high/very high risk of pressure ulcer development or bedsores. Comprising of a special “castellated cut” and blends of the highest quality foam, this product provides not only the best pressure re-distribution properties but great patient comfort and product longevity. Its Side Wall construction enables primary stability for patient transfer purposes. Complete with a durable, multi-stretch, vapor permeable cover and toughened polyurethane base, the Brio Comfort Hospital Mattress provides aid to the ever-important infection control standards of a modern hospital, nursing, or home care environment.
- Castellated foam insert (with tear duct cut) provides excellent pressure re-distribution and important patient comfort.
- Finest quality Combustion Modified High Resilient (CMHR) foam base and sidewalls provide excellent pressure re-distribution and important patient comfort.
- Multi-stretch, vapor-permeable fabric (impregnated with an anti-fungal agent) reduces shear and friction forces while assisting infection control policies.
- A fully high frequency welded cover prevents fluid ingress and aids decontamination processes (can be laundered up to 80° C)
- Toughened PU/non-slip base provides a robust protective surface against hydrolysis/strike through
- Fully replaceable foam insert and cover ensure great value for money.
- Special fabric: Sure-Chek
- 6″ x 36″ x 78″
- 6″ x 36″ x 75″
- 6″ x 35″ x 75″