The Theracare Auda Comfort Hospital Bed brings its users an amazing combination of comfort, softness, relief, and support in a premium-quality specialty mattress that is reassuring and remarkably soothing. With a two-inch memory foam topper, this specially constructed mattress encourages proper spinal alignment; helps relieve pressure and back pains; helps prevent bedsores or pressure ulcers. It also aids in promoting air circulation and minimizing heat build-up.
- It uses memory foam to give its users a gently “cradled” feeling, so they sleep in soothing comfort with less tossing and turning.
- High-resilience polyurethane base foam promises additional comfort, firmness, and support.
- Castellated foam insert is expertly designed to ensure the mattress adjusts properly to a wide range of profiling bed frames.
- It is designed with one sleeping side, so it doesn’t have to be turned over or flipped regularly.
- Made using a technologically advanced contour cross-cutting machine, resulting in a precise and perfectly cut foam product.
- Special fabric: Sure-Chek
- 6″ x 36″ x 78″
- 6″ x 36″ x 75″
- 6″ x 35″ x 75″