Please read this Policy carefully to understand how We treat Personal Data. We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect the change(s) in the law and/or our internal standards. When We do so, We will notify you by posting the updated Policy on this Website for your information and reference. By accessing the Website and submitting your Inquiry (defined below), or Personal Data through it, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, understood, and hereby agree to all of the terms of this Policy and that you provide consent for us to:
- Process your Personal Data, as provided under applicable laws, regulations, and our policies, for our subsidiaries and affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other authorized third parties’ legitimate purpose/s only;
- Make your Personal Data available for our subsidiaries and affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties.
Personal Data We Collect and Process
Our Website allows you to directly reach us and provide inquiries, reviews, complaints, and suggestions (collectively, “Inquiry”) on our products and services to help us improve them. When you access our Website and submit your Inquiry through our inquiry form (“Form”), We ask you to provide the following Personal Data to identify you, and enable Uratex to act on your Inquiry:
- Full Name
- E-mail address
- Contact number
If you do not provide any or all of the foregoing Personal Data accurately, We may not be in the position to effectively address your Inquiry.
Any additional Personal Data that you may provide through your correspondence(s) with Uratex in connection with your Inquiry shall also be considered and treated as Personal Data.
We may use automatic data collection technologies: For each HTTP request received, we collect and store only the following information:
- The date and time
- The originating IP address
- The type of browser and operating system used (if provided by the browser)
- The URL of the referring page (if provided by the browser)
- The object requested the completion status of the requested pages visited
What We Do with Personal Data and Collected Data
Upon receiving your Inquiry and the accompanying Personal Data identifying you, Uratex or its duly authorized third party forwards the same to the concerned Uratex department. Uratex may use your Personal Data to get in touch with you, in order to attend to, further inquire about, and address your Inquiry. Uratex may separately contact you to confirm that the concerned Uratex department has acted on your Inquiry, ask you for further feedback, request your participation in surveys, and/or provide information on its products and services.
For the Collected Data, We use them to help us improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Retention of Personal Data and Collected Data
Uratex shall retain the Personal Data and Collected Data for five (5) to ten (10) years counted from the date you provide it to Uratex, or when they were collected, respectively.
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Data and Collected Data
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify, or when combined with other information, does not directly and certainly identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose and share the Personal Data and Collected Data, subject to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, on a need to know basis, and in all cases only for legitimate business purposes, as follows:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We engage to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Customer Information and Collected Data confidential, and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them;
- To government and law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies;
- To comply with orders of courts, government agencies, regulatory bodies, stock exchanges, and with applicable laws and regulations;
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Uratex, our subsidiaries, and affiliates, officers, employees customers, or other third parties;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Uratex’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Uratex about our Website users is among the assets transferred; and
- To conduct investigations of breaches of Uratex’s internal policies, laws and regulations, enforce appropriate sanctions, and pursue legal actions if necessary.
Analytics and Other Tracking Technologies
The Website uses Google Analytics to monitor the effectiveness of the Website and to improve the Website based on collected data. The use of Google Analytics is governed by the Google Analytics Terms and Conditions and any other policy that may be forced from time to time at Google’s discretion.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Data
You are entitled to certain rights in relation to the Personal Data collected from you, including the right to access and correct your Personal Data being processed, object to the processing, and lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission in case of violation of your rights as the data subject.
You may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, and/or delete any Personal Data that you have provided to us. Please be advised, however, that We cannot delete your Personal Data without restricting or removing our ability to effectively address your Inquiry. We may not accommodate a request to correct and/or delete Personal Data if We believe the same would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the Personal Data to be incorrect.
Security of your Personal Data and the Collected Data
We have implemented technical, organizational, and physical measures designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Personal Data and Collected Data and secure such Data from destruction, unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, fraudulent misuse, and/or any other unlawful processing, as well as other natural and human dangers. Only authorized Uratex Philippines personnel and personnel of partner organizations, who are compliant with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 shall have access to your data.
Should you have any questions and/or Inquiry regarding this Policy, Uratex’s use of your Personal Data and the Collected Data, or your rights in relation thereto under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, please do not hesitate to contact the Uratex Data Protection Officer at the following: email@example.com and (02)-4453692 to 93 local 256.